The scope of the Busko Spa and Heath Resort
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts have 175 years of tradition in the treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of rheumatic, neurological, musculoskeletal trauma, cardiology and dermatology diseases.
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts offer spa treatment - sanatorium, hospital and ambulatory patients referred by the National Health Fund (NFZ) and the treatment at full cost.
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts cure with natural resources: a unique sulphide water, brine and therapeutic mud.
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts provide services in the framework of the NHF in terms of:
- sanatorium and health resort treatment in hospital for adults (21-day therapeutic turnus)
- spa rehabilitation hospital for adults (28-day therapeutic turnus)
- systemic rehabilitation in stationary conditions and the Day Centre
- cardiological rehabilitation in stationary conditions
- ambulatory treatment for adults and children (6-18 day stays)
- ambulatory specialized care: rheumatological, osteoporosis, cardiological, neurological, laryngological and dental
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts offer for patients without referrals from NHF, including visitors from abroad the following:
- fully paid stay at its facilities in the hotel spa in 1,2-persons rooms as well as with higher standard and suites
- ambulatory fully paid stay with accommodation in detached houses in the Zdrojowy Park and in private boarding houses with option to purchase medical visits and treatments prescribed by a physician
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts offer:
- Basic Treatments: sulphide bath, sulphide limb-bath, bath: carbonic acid, brine-iodide in suspension mud, mud wrap peloidoterapia (complete and partial)
- Massage: classic, vibratory, hydro-jet, mechanical, underwater and lymphatic
- Hydrotherapy: whirlpool massage, whirlpool bath, pearl-ozone bath and saline in a mini pool with hydro and showers and swimming
- Phototherapy: Laser, Lamp: sollux, bioptron, PUVA and SUP
- Electrotherapy: iontophoresis, electroplating, pulsatronic, diadynamic, isodynamic, tonolysis, currents: interference, Kotz, Trabert and Tensa
- Ultrasonoterapia: ultrasound
- Magnetic field: magnetronic, MSR/Viofor, terapuls
- Thermotherapy: cryosauna systemic and at an area and paraffin
- Areozoloterapia: brine-iodide inhalation, sinus nebulization and oxygen therapy
- Kinesitherapy: kinesitherapy: individual instruments, collective and cardiology, exercise in the pool and on the tables
- Other treatments: vibrating platform, stones and Thai massage, and a solarium, bath in beer, sauna, music therapy, saline inhalation, Pilates, Nordic, aerobics and workout on a treadmill
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts offer the opportunity to buy delicious meals with regard to diet.
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts organize for its patients numerous concerts and cultural events.
Busko-Zdrój Health Resorts offer for its patients a rich collection of books in the library, tennis courts, an indoor municipal pool, trips to interesting and historical places of the region.
"Busko-Zdrój Health Resort"
Central reservation: Sanatorium „Marconi”: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. 41 370 31 51
tel. 41 370 31 52
28-100 Busko Zdrój, Park Zdrojowy
Reception Sanatorium „Krystyna” tel. 41 370 32 00
ul. Rokosza 1
tel. 41 370 70 70; fax: 41 378 10 18
Heath Resort Clinic
Outpatient registration: tel. 41 370 32 77
Al. K. Jamroz
Home sanatorium and the spa: Pharmaceutical Company SULPHUR ZDRÓJ Exim
ul. Rokosza 18
tel./fax 41 378 78 93
Home treatments: baths: sulphide and mud and mask: sulfide and mud plus, as well as hypoallergenic mud and suphide gel, mineral shampoo and mineral conditioner Zdrojowa